[vtkusers] Get a list of selected graph vertices

Jim Peterson jimcp at cox.net
Sun Sep 19 13:12:55 EDT 2010

David,
The example compiles and executes, and has no other description of what
is intended, so my read is "it works".  I cannot determine what you
think the intended result is, we appear to be adding two identical
vertices, (have you verified v1 and v2 are actually different?)  and
creating two identical edges. could you describe what is expected from
this code?

thanks,
Jim