[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleImage and vtkImageMapToWindowLevelColors

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Fri Sep 17 14:51:11 EDT 2010

Hi, I'm moving from a vtkImageViewer to my onwn widget based on
QVTKWidget, using an vtkImageActor, vtkRenderer and vtkCamera.

The widget's interactor style is vtkInteractorStyleImage.

I'm showing grayscale Dicom images, so, I had to use a filter
(vtkImageMapToWindowLevelColors).

I can zoom, pan, move and rotate the image...but the WindowLevel is
fixed, it isn't changed when I press the left mouse button and drag, as
it was in vtkImageViewer.

Does anyone knows how can I get the same behavior as vtkImageViewer?

Thanks in advance,
--
Leonardo M. Ramé
Medical IT - Griensu S.A.