[vtkusers] How get DICOM image intensity?

Jim Peterson jimcp at cox.net
Sun Sep 12 10:30:31 EDT 2010

Hi Italo,

I am not an ITKSnap user myself, you are suggesting ITKSnap reports the
same value for the entire tooth? I think you would have to iterate over
the points in the tooth to find the maximum value in vtk to duplicate
that if it is true. Can you display the point coordinates that have that
value in ITKSnap? Then see if vtk has the same value at that point? I
have trouble believing vtk has incorrect pixel data by point for imaging
content.

Jim