[vtkusers] About vtkDotNetcallback

myaqua1982 myaqua1982 at 163.com
Sat Sep 11 23:19:37 EDT 2010

Hi all,
Now I use vtk in the dot net entironment . I want to select the coordinate of point. Caculate the distance between two points and the angles in the 3D entironment .Some of them suggested me to use the class called vtkDotNetcallback. But I do not know how to use it. I have search in the internet, but there is little information about the class.
Is there anyone who have used it before? Or have caculate distance and angle, please give me some advice? Thanks!

2010-09-12

myaqua1982