[vtkusers] vtkODBCDatabase used on an Access database file (.mdb)notworking.

donnyz at charter.net donnyz at charter.net
Sat Oct 30 16:34:55 EDT 2010

Sorry. It is failing on the db->open call. I set DebugOn on the db and looked at the source code for vtkODBCDatabase and I can verify that the SQLDriverConnect call is where it is failing which is also the call that is failing with my odbc test tool. I will have to do some checking on how to set the proper DataSource on an odbc driver.  Thanks for the help.