[vtkusers] vtkCubeAxesActor question

Scott Fowler s.fowler at tecplot.com
Wed Oct 27 19:45:19 EDT 2010

I'm currently using vtkCubeAxesActor and I want to adjust the length of each axis such that they're the same length.   My data has a fairly high aspect ratio and the default behavior of vtkCubeAxesActor makes the variation in Z hard to see.

I'm new to VTK and don't see an obvious method that allows me to change the axis length.

Thanks!
Scott

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.