[vtkusers] Latest SnowLeopard Java update is missing headers

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 08:56:07 EDT 2010

Ah, reading what you said about symlinks in your email, I realized
that if people just copy files between the two directories that I
mentioned in my email, they will copy over the symlinks instead of
copying to the directory that the symlinks point to.  To be clear,
what people should do is copy

/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/CurrentJDK/Headers/*

/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/CurrentJDK/Headers/

or just change CMakeCache.txt to use the SDK's include directory.

 - David