[vtkusers] vtkChartXY

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Oct 22 14:23:08 EDT 2010

Hi Hagen,

2010/10/22 Hagen Mölle <h.moelle at googlemail.com>:
> I have to clarify my approach.
>
> My first approach would be to calculate the fraction of B/A and check if it
> is higher than a threshold (my first opinion B/A > 6).
>
> For mathematically simplification one can do B-A > log10(6)  if B and A are
> power values like in vtkAxis source code.

Sorry about the delay in reply, I have been very busy. This sounds
like a reasonable approach, and like I said it was on my list but
there are currently more urgent tasks I need to take care of. I would
be interested to see what you come up with, and would be happy to look
at it and get it merged in once it is ready.

Marcus