[vtkusers] vtkChartXY

Hagen Mölle h.moelle at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:03:38 EDT 2010

  Hi,

I am playing around with vtkChartXY / vtkPlot API. I experienced the
following two problems.

1. Adding plots to a chart works fine. But one have to use a vtkTable
object as input for multiple number of vtkPlot objects. This requires to
have plots with the same number of points. So my first problem is to
display plots with different number of points. Is this possible?

2. Is there a way to rotate the label of the y-axis? Right now the label
is horizontal. This causes the label not being displayed correctly. It
reaches over the border of the chart.

Hagen