[vtkusers] Procedure Entry Point not found

Jim Peterson jimcp at cox.net
Sun Oct 17 17:42:35 EDT 2010

Since you are getting this a link time, I would have to think your make
after the change did not detect all of the object modules that have
output from the vtkTypeRevisionMacro. See if you still have the problem
after a clean make.Apparently you have not replaced all of the compiled
output that used the vtkTypeRevisionMacro.

Good luck,
Jim