[vtkusers] Activiz.NET integration into VS2010

Michael K vtkusers at michael-kloster.de
Thu Oct 14 12:58:48 EDT 2010

If I remember right, I had the same issue with VS2008 on my first attempts
with ActiViz. This was caused by using the ActiViz control for a 64bit
project. VS2008 and the controls used inside the forms gui editor are 32bit,
so the 64bit control wouldn't work. Maybe it's the same problem with VS2010.

The solution would be to set the project settings to x86 as the target
platform and use the 32bit ActiViz, or to stay with 64bit and not use the
control inside the forms editor but programmatically.

Hope this helps,
bye,
Michael