[vtkusers] Activiz.NET integration into VS2010

Thomas B Kepler thomas.kepler at duke.edu
Thu Oct 14 09:24:53 EDT 2010

I have just installed Activiz.NET 5.4.2 from binaries on Windows 7.
I followed the instructions in the User Manual to integrate it
into Visual Studio (2010 Ultimate), but am getting an error as
follows.

Upon attempting to add Kitware.VTK.dll using the "select tools"
dialog, I get the error message: "...Kitware.VTK.dll is not a Microsoft
.NET module."

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Tom

Thomas B Kepler, Professor
Center for Computational Immunology
Duke University Medical Center
2424 Erwin Road, Ste 1102, Durham NC 27705
1 919 681 0620