[vtkusers] installing 5.6.1 with qt 4.7.0 on windows7

Ashika Umanga Umagiliya aumanga at biggjapan.com
Thu Oct 7 02:34:34 EDT 2010

Hi sir,

I had a similar problem on Windows.I was using Release build of VTK libs
with Debug version of my QT application.
When I compile my application in Release mode everything was fine.
Could this be a issue for you ?

best regards,
umanga

On 7 October 2010 15:27, Dr. Helmut Schumacher <hel.schumacher at fz-juelich.de