[vtkusers] Problem with vtkGDCMImageReader

Jothy jothybasu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 11:37:19 EDT 2010

Sorry , forgot to paste the code!

// QString importFile=fileDialog->getOpenFileName();

    vtkGDCMImageReader *reader=vtkGDCMImageReader::New();

    //reader->SetFileName(importFile.toLatin1());

    reader->SetFileName("C:\\DicomFiles\\RD.dcm");

    reader->SetDataScalarTypeToFloat();

   //reader ->FileLowerLeftOn(); //Inverses the image --up-down

    reader->Update();

    gdcm::File file=reader->GetFile();

    gdcm::DataElement de=
file.GetHeader().GetDataElement(gdcm::Tag((0x3004,0052)));

   qDebug()<<de.ValueField;