[vtkusers] Problem with vtkGDCMImageReader

Jothy jothybasu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 11:36:24 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

I am trying to read a dicom dose file, which is a 3D matrix,stored in a
single file.

I want to multiply the matrix (raw pixel data) with dose grid scaling. But I
am having hard time in getting that data element.

On the line

gdcm::File file=reader->GetFile(); -it says "std::ifstream* to non-scalar
type gdcm::File requested"

I am using Qt creator and vtk5.6 with the latest gdcm built for MinGW.

By the way , cam anyone send me the link to join gdcm list. I checked on SF
and other site of gdcm but there is no link.

Thanks,

Jothy
--
Research Scholar