[vtkusers] Graphical Tutorials for Obtaining VTK

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 12:07:04 EDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Darshan Pai <darshanpai at gmail.com> wrote:

> I use Win 7 with VS 2008 . though the process is similar to VS 2005 . I can
> still make the screenshots just in case. I have two added functionality .
> Added CG and DirectX to the project . I can add that part too and explain
> what libraries to add for successful compilation .

Great! If you can, try to keep it "branchy". That is, the tutorial should
not be 1000 steps unless the user wants it to be :). You may consider
splitting the CG and DirectX to a separate page and proving a link as one of
the steps from the main tutorials saying "Do you want to configure DirectX?
Click here".

Also, what do you think about screen capture videos + audio instead of these
screenshots?

Thanks,

David