[vtkusers] CMAKE config for Release

Racha ramjoun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 13:19:30 EST 2010

My old project is created with Win32 Consol and I did not use C Make at all.
so i still have that problem; only one configuration is used (as mentioned
before)

In order to use Cmake, I created new project and I make copy of the
following example:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/GeometricObjects/Cube
(I changed the name from cube to test)

I set VTK_DIR and the configuration is successfully done. When I execute the
project I got the following error.
“The application has failed to start because vtkRendering.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
In the following link you find image showing the problem.
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/707/cmake.jpg

I have another question: when I used Cmake “all_Build and ZERO_CHECK are
generated ( as shown in the figure) is it normal ?

Many thanks