[vtkusers] CMAKE config for Release

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:33:39 EST 2010

> Thank you John,  it is interesting to know that , i spent two day to look for
> solutions...
>
> I'm using Visual studio, i used Cmake only one time when i installed VTK. Do
> you mean set the value VTK_DIR of  VTK or my own application ?
>
> Actually, i started to use CMake for my own application but still nothing is
> working :(

You set VTK_DIR in cmake-gui if it says that it can not find it for
your application. This should be done before the generate phase.

If this is still causing you problems please post your CMakeLists.txt
and possibly a screen capture of the cmake-gui window or error
messages after you press configure in cmake-gui. If there are no
problems with configure the same goes for generate in cmake.

John