[vtkusers] insert 2D image into 3D Volume

Shekhar.Chandra at csiro.au Shekhar.Chandra at csiro.au
Thu Nov 4 18:48:58 EDT 2010

Hi Andre,

It's simple in ITK, a sister project to VTK well suited to medical imaging:
PasteImageFilter class is what u want in ITK. You can find more ITK slice (2D to 3D) stuff on my blog at
< http://l3mmings.blogspot.com/2010/08/slices-stacks-and-itk.html >

In VTK:
Perhaps try vtkSelectArraySlices, vtkArrayExtentsList, vtkExtractSelectedSlices or vtkImageReslice.

Best of luck,
Cheers
Shakes