[vtkusers] python exceptions patch needed for vtk 5.6

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri May 28 22:36:18 EDT 2010

Hi Charl,

I've looked over the patch and I have one question.  What happens when
an python exception is thrown in a python observer callback?  I didn't
see any modifications to vtkPythonCommand, so I'm guessing that the
error will just be printed (like it is now) and not fed back to the
original caller.

   David