[vtkusers] CMake Boost with VTK?

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Thu May 27 11:52:47 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Andrew Maclean
<andrew.amaclean at gmail.com> wrote:
> Last time I looked at the CMake version of boost it looked to be
> preliminary. I note that there is no mention of the CMake version in
> the latest release, 1.42. I have reverted to using the usual bjam
> version.
>
> Andrew

So what is the consensus? Are we recommending that people do not use
this? As you mentioned, in the "official" release they are still not
using cmake, but the cmake version seems to work fine with VTK. That
change to the CMakeLists.txt I proposed doesn't really hurt anything,
right? But it allows people to use this version if they choose.

Thanks,

David