[vtkusers] Binding Java: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Thiébault Benoît dev at artenum.com
Wed May 26 15:26:35 EDT 2010

I have the same problem here with MinGW. Got rid (manually...) or the lib prefix and same error loading the library.
Installing Visual Studio requires .NET framework, and I had a lot of problems installing it (had to reinstall windows... great... I love this OS...).
So MinGW would be a preferable solution... If only it worked...