[vtkusers] wrapped widget interaction (was vtkFormsWindowControl events)

Carl Bateman Carl.Bateman at icr.ac.uk
Tue May 25 12:01:13 EDT 2010

To (partly) answer my own questions:

The control's default behaviour (or rather the render window's interactor's) can be modified using SetInteractorStyle.

For the selection area I'm trying to use vtkPlaneWidget, but it's a 3d widget and I'd like to restrict interaction to 2d, any suggestions on how to do this?

The Contour widget looks like it might be a better fit to my needs, but it's not been wrapped, yet.

Any help much appreciated.

Carl

> I'm working on a project that uses the vtkFormsWindowControl from the VTK .NET Wrappers project.
>
> I need to be able to define regions of interest either by clicking and dragging to define a rectangle, or clicking on a region.
>
> At the moment the control's default behaviour is getting in the way. Is there a way of turning it off?
>
> Also, how would I draw a 2d rectangle on the control?

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.