[vtkusers] WG: WG: RE: [Insight-users] Cropping Problem

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Mon May 24 20:00:31 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 7:32 PM, Yusuf OEZBEK <nasil122002 at yahoo.de> wrote:
> Can someone please tell me if there is a bug in ITK-VTK or is it my fault in
> the code. I have vtkExractVOI, vtkCutter, itkRegionOfInterest
> vtkBoxClipDataSet, etc. tried but there is always the same error. The test
> results have i sent to you and wait since one month for an answer.
>
> Thank you!

It seems like this is just a problem with your, not a bug, so I would
just email the users lists. Also, according to your post directly
after Luis replied, it sounds like there is a problem with the output
from ITK. I would definitely separate the two parts (as Luis
suggested). Talk to the ITK list about why the mdh files cannot be
opened in Paraview. Then once you get that resolved, if it is still
not working, talk to the VTK people starting with "I have an mhd file
and I am trying to use vtkContourFilter... etc"

Good luck,

David