[vtkusers] Mesh regions

Jing jli023 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Mon May 24 00:53:01 EDT 2010

Any helps?

I tried vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter without any success. I checked the
vtkExtractPolyDataGeometry, which needs a implicit function. I do not know
how to create a implicit function from a polyline.

Any hints about which vtk class I should look at?

Also, I am thinking that the vtkDelaunay2D can create the constrained tri
mesh using polylines, maybe its output already include some useful
information about the mesh regions. I do not know what vtkDelaunay2D's
output can give me the mesh region's information.

To simplify my question, I need to extract the mesh regions from the mesh's
triangulation cells and the mesh's contours (the polylines used to create
constrained triangulation).

Thanks in advance,

Jing