[vtkusers] Reslicing issues (Continued)

Scott Johnson Scott.Johnson at neuwave.com
Tue May 11 16:50:21 EDT 2010

Hello Xiaofeng,

You are my hero for the day!  Your change worked.

Based on your modifications I boiled it down to a single change to what
I had.  The vtkTransform attached to the vtkPolyDataMapper had to hold
the inverse of the vtkImageReslice reslice axes rather than the same
matrix.  I had the incorrect sense of this transformation in my mind, I
thought it was to transform from the original coordinate system to the
resliced coordinate system.  Actually it's the opposite.  I was looking
for the problem in the wrong part of the pipeline.

I appreciate your help.  Thanks.

                                -- Scott