[vtkusers] overlay image in front layer

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Tue May 11 08:15:45 EDT 2010

Hello everybody,

I have this problem:

I have an image and I would like to render it in my render window in a way that it has the size of my viewport and stays still. Behind it I add a new object that I render in a usual way. Just to give the idea, the image would be like a semi-transparent curtain which keeps the position and the object would be rendered behind it.

Is there any possibility to do it with vtk?

Many thanks.
GC.

PS: I don't have to interact with the image but only with the object.