[vtkusers] Is it possible with any of the movie writer..??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Thu May 6 12:49:25 EDT 2010

Hello users,I need to generate a movie file, which should contain the output for each time series. Is it possible using any of the movie writer..? vtkMPGWriter, vtkFFMPEGWriter, or vtkAVIWriter...i went through the documentation of vtkAnimationCue.. It suits my requirement but doesnt generate movie file.. Any suggestions.??RegardsRakesh PatilDear VTK ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!