[vtkusers] QVTKWidget and setCursor()

(Samuel) Byeongjun Park byeongjun.park at case.edu
Wed May 5 09:11:25 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I found one problem related to mouse cursor.
I changed mouse cursor using QVTKWidget's setCursor() function which
is inherited from QWidget.

It works fine. One interesting thing I found is that VTK 5.0.4 works Okay
but when I upgraded to VTK5.4.2, somehow mouse cursor return to arrow
cursor.

Both VTK 5.0.4 and 5.4.2 works when I change the mouse cursor using
setCursor().
However, for 5.4.2 when the QVTKWidget window is once hided by other window
and
raised to top, mouse cursor returned to arrow cursor for some QVTKWidgets
(not all the time, not all QVTKWidgets).
It never happen in 5.0.4.

I compared two versions of QVTKWidget source codes, but there was no
significant difference.

Is there any suggestion where I should dig?
My system is running Linux 64bit with NVidia GL library.

Sam Park.