[vtkusers] How to use built vtk with python

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Mar 26 14:31:29 EDT 2010

You're not giving us much to go on. In what way is it not working? Was the vtkpython executable generated during your build? Can python just not find the libraries when you try to "import vtk" from the standard Python executable?

Sorry I don't know anything specific about python in Windows, but you need to let people know what's happening for them to help.

-Eric