[vtkusers] How to use built vtk with python

Jothybasu K Selvaraj jothybasu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 12:47:19 EDT 2010

Thanks but not of much use. I have sucessfully built vtk 5.5 with python
wrapping "ON" using visual studio and it has installed in newly created vtk
directory with bin,lib,include,plugins.

Bu how to make this work with python, even after googling for hours not able
to find the solution.I need vtk 5.5 because it only has PoinInPolygon method
in vtkPolygon. Is there any workaround!

Thanks

Jothy

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:11 PM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>