[vtkusers] Information during callback / vtkImplicitPlaneWidget2

Sebastian Gatzka sebastian.gatzka at stud.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Mar 19 05:54:14 EDT 2010

Hey guys.

I just want to inform you that I have finally managed to make this
callback function work!
I switched to the CVS, but nothing changes. The Hello World text was
still not updated.

It was because I made a small console application to start different
cpp-Files for testing.
If a new example file surfaced I simply appended it to the existing
console application and started it with some input.
So it happened that after a while *three *classes named /vtkIPWCallback
/existed inside the whole console application.
I'm sure this messed everything up. When I switched to having but *one
*class with this name everything was fine.

Sorry for the distrubance and many thanks for your patience.
Sebastian