[vtkusers] [Paraview] paraview won't read plot3D files

이정규 glazex2 at naver.com
Thu Mar 18 22:46:52 EDT 2010

Hello Rick,

Can you please send me the file to me also(ASCII preferable)? I just finish
building my own VTK parser which I believe has equivalent functionality at
least for ASCII .VTK files. I also had some precision issues(and byte
ordering) while writing a Binary parser. Certainly there are some files that
Paraview cannot fully comprehend. Well, let me know.

Thanks,

--
Jeonggyu Lee