[vtkusers] [Paraview] paraview won't read plot3D files

da remywendy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 19:26:36 EDT 2010

Have you tried generating an ascii file from Fortran and looking at it? I
don't believe there should be a difference whether its generated from
Fortran or C/C++ code.

Tecplot's reader automatically detects the options of the plot3d file -
while Paraview does not: its most likely the case that an option is set
incorrectly.