[vtkusers] how to read UNSTRUCTURED_GRID?

이정규 glazex2 at naver.com
Mon Mar 15 11:58:42 EDT 2010

Sorry I've found that there's one more line with directive "DIMENSIONS"

# vtk DataFile Version 3.0
vtk output
ASCII
DATASET STRUCTURED_GRID
DIMENSIONS 20 30 40
POINTS 24000 float

and obviously, 20*30*40 == 24,000. Given this, how should I arrange those
points to get the exact same result as paraview?

If I have to do it manually, maybe I should start working with smaller
model, but is there really no documentation on this?????(to Kitware : if
it's NDA please let me know)