[vtkusers] zoom in/out and converge problem..

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Wed Mar 10 09:59:03 EST 2010

Hello vtkUsersThere is a graphical application called GIMP.. I guess some of you might be aware of this software.. It is a free software.. I want to implement a zooming technique similar to the one used in this software..i.e.On scroll event, the scene should zoom in/out.. and all the objects in the scene should fly to the current mouse pointer..Any idea how to get this done in VTK..?? I got the zooming in/out on mouse scroll working.. But all the objects converge and meet at the center of the screen.. How can i converge all the objects at the mouse pointer every time, the mouse is scrolled..??ThanksRegardsRakesh PatilvtkuserDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!