[vtkusers] Which interactor style to use..??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Wed Mar 10 09:52:25 EST 2010

 Thanks David..I'll give it a try.. RegardsRakesh Patil Original message From:David Doria< daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com >Date: 10 Mar 10 20:16:30Subject:Re: [vtkusers] Which interactor style to use..??To: rakeshthp at in.com2010/3/10 Paweł~~ŁubniewskiHello Rakesh,I remember an example which is related to double click: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTKMousePickingBut the principles exactly the same as Allan had explained. Regards,Pawel~Here is an example that uses the locationbased method:http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Interaction/DoubleClick Thanks,David Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!