[vtkusers] Custom source, mapper, actor, interactor classes for NURBS display / interaction

adaniels adaniels at umich.edu
Mon Mar 8 13:55:03 EST 2010

Users Group,

I am interested in displaying NURBS and other CAD like - objects
within the VTK framework. I realize that in order to do so I need to
program custom source, mapper, actor, and interactor objects. I was
unable to find good example code for this type of task. Could any of
you tell me for each step of the process, what custom object methods
need to be overridden, etc. in order to make the pipeline accept a
NURB? Thank you. Any help would be appreciated.

Anthony Daniels
Researcher
The Department of Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
The University of Michigan
2600 Draper Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
734-763-7958