[vtkusers] Merging two Unstructured Grids / Surfaces

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Mar 2 18:22:48 EST 2010

Yes, for this the scalars could be all ones as Point Data within any type of vtkDataSet. As far as I understand, there just have to be _some_ scalars associated with the data because to evaluate the implicit function the algorithm needs to do interpolation within the cells. I just used elevation because it was quick and easy to hook up.

-Eric