[vtkusers] opening QVTKWidget in Qt

Prathamesh Kulkarni prathameshmkulkarni at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 14:50:15 EDT 2010

Al I am getting in a debud build of vtk is the following:

in the directory C:\VTK\bin\GUISupport\Qt\QVTKWidgetPlugin.dir\Debug:

moc_Q4VTKWidgetPlugin
mt.dep
Q4VTLWidgetPlugin
Q4VTLWidgetPlugin.embed.manifest
Q4VTLWidgetPlugin.intermidiate.manifest

However, none of these is helping me, in any way to have a QVTKWidget
in my .ui file. I get the same error :  Cannot open include file
QVTKWidget.h: no such file or directory. :(