[vtkusers] removeActor() causes error ("wglMakeCurrent failed...")

Markus Ott ott-markus at t-online.de
Wed Jun 30 03:06:02 EDT 2010

Hi Sebastien,

thank you for your quick reply. I already removed the repaint() thing,
this was a mistake.

Using SwingUtility.invokeLater(...) fixed my problem. I didn't have to
use it any time before but now i understand the problem. Thank you for
your answer. This would have taken me ages to find the bug by myself :)

Maybe i'm not the only one who was not aware of the EDT
http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t55004.html

So thank you very much for your help, now i understand the problem :)

Regards,
Markus