[vtkusers] Show DICOM file in VB.NET

Nizam nizam.abreu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 15:29:55 EDT 2010

Dear all,

   How to show a Dicom file in a form using .NET?

   I read the DICOMs using vtkDICOMReader sucessfullly. I can even see the
3d object that is constructed from the files using vtkMarchingCubes and
vtkFormsWindowControl. The problem now should be simpler - I want, since I
have read the dicom files, show them in screen one by one (scrolling).

   Resuming: how to show a DICOM image in a form (not in a differnet window,
what I get using vtkImageViewer)? How to choose a specific slice from
vtkDICOMReader?

Thanks in advance,
Nizam