[vtkusers] VTK 5.6.0 Cmake Errors

Scott Johnson Scott.Johnson at neuwave.com
Thu Jun 17 15:16:11 EDT 2010

On a whim I totally changed the path to a different drive and naming structure and tried again.  I was able to fully configure and generate the solution.  Even after I set the options I was originally trying.

I'm not sure where it was picking up the invalid path, but it's gone now.

Thanks for the help.

		-- Scott