[vtkusers] VtkInteractorStyleRubberBandPick

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Jun 17 08:48:22 EDT 2010

I believe you are looking for Frustum Selection. That picks all
cells/points behind the rubber band not just the ones nearest the
camera like HardwareSelector does.

See Rendering/Testing/Cxx/TestAreaSelections.cxx for an example of both of them.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive