[vtkusers] VtkInteractorStyleRubberBandPick

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 22:16:40 EDT 2010

I am trying an application where given a polyData I want to select part of
the polyData and the application removes the other part.

Now VtkInteractorStyleRubberBandPick and vtkAreaPicker does the job for me ,
but the selection only selects the front facing visible section of the
polydata.
Is it possible that the backside of the polyData can also be selected.

My PolyData is a Tube hence I need the back side . i see that Paraview can
do it

Any Inputs appreciated

Regards
Darshan