[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindowInteractor mouse button release events

Federico Milano fmilano at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 18:25:03 EDT 2010

Hi. I'm new to VTK and I was playing a bit with events. In particular, I
used the "Tutorial/Step5" example to add some mouse events. The problem is
that I'm receiving all the "Press" events (i. e. LeftButtonPressEvent,
MiddleButtonPressEvent and RightButtonPressEvent), but none of the release
events.

Of course I thought that this was my problem, so I've been googling this
problem for a couple of days and I've found this message:

http://old.nabble.com/vtkEventQtSlotConnect-skips-vtkCommand%3A%3ALeftButtonReleaseEvent--td28560101.html

It has been posted less than a month ago; is it possible that we are having
the same problem?

I would really appreciate any clue about this.

Thank you in advance,

Federico