[vtkusers] help on using vtkSliceThicknessFilter2 for oblique planes

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Jun 2 08:47:26 EDT 2010

Abhishek:

Where did you obtain the class "vtkSliceThicknessFilter2" ? Its not in the
VTK repository.

If you are looking to implement MPR with thick-slab-reformats, its done
within the volume rendering framework, by specifying a pair of clipping
planes, separated by the desired thickness; and setting the desired blend
equation (MIP/mean etc). You will find several examples in the
VTK/VolumeRendering/Testing directory.

--
karthik