[vtkusers] mouse middle-button (for translation) and Windows-7

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:26:23 EDT 2010

This is a common problem with mouse drivers on Windows, I've seen it
in WinXP as well.  You have to go into the control panel and change
the default configuration for the middle mouse button.  The proper
setting will depend on the driver, but there will definitely be a
setting that will pass the middle mouse button through to the
application.

   David