[vtkusers] mouse middle-button (for translation) and Windows-7

Elvis Chen elvis.chen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:14:09 EDT 2010

hi all,

I'm using vtk 5.6.0 (VS2008 express) on a 64-bit Windows-7.  VTK was
compiled with python support.  What I have noticed is that, using a normal
vtkRenderWindow and vtkRenderWindowInteractor in windows-7/python, the
middle-button is intercepted by windows-7 to display a list of all active
windows, instead of being intercepted by vtk to perform camera translation.

Has anyone noticed this?  Is there a way around it?

thanks,

--
Elvis C.S. Chen, PhD

Imaging, Robarts Research Institute