[vtkusers] Compile Bug in VTK 5.6

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 18:36:19 EDT 2010

I did a full build of VTK (except Qt and Java) with this morning's
clang under OS X 10.6, but my submission isn't showing up on the
experimental dashboards for some reason.  The build and test were
nearly error-free.  The only errors were link error in the
ArrayCasting test (vtkDenseArray and vtkSparseArray link errors), plus
a few GPU-related errors that I always get on this machine.  I can
retry my submission in the morning.

  David